No more lost, stolen, washed or misplaced checks!
Direct Deposit gives your employees the ability to have their paychecks directly deposited into the bank of their choice or to their pay card on our Skylight VISA debit card program. No more lost, stolen, washed or misplaced checks! Direct deposit employees have all of their net pay available to them on Friday morning.
We have Paperless Payroll/Online Wage Statement capability to eliminate or reduce paper paystubs. This works by having your employees go on direct deposit. For those employees who do not have a bank account, our Skylight VISA debit card provides the solution to take advantage of this program.
There are several benefits to this program including:
- Convenient for retailers and employees since you can eliminate or reduce the number of pay stubs, reducing time to hand out checks.
- Eliminate issues caused by employee lost checks.
- Online Wage Statements offer employees the ability to view paystubs on-line; they are available for up to three years.
- Alleviates problems with lost or delayed payroll due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Eliminates stop payment fees for lost or replaced checks.
- No more out of the way trips for employees to get their checks cashed.
- Eliminate UPS or US mail fees if 100% participation including receipt of reports electronically.
- Reduces fraud and forgery issue.
Specific benefits of the Visa Debit Card option for employees are:
- Provides access to their money on payday via an extensive ATM network
- Use just like any other debit card to make free pin or signature based transactions such as retail merchant purchases, cash back at point-of-sale, internet purchases, etc
- Ability to manage the account online
- Avoid check-cashing and money-order fees
- FDIC Insured and Regulation E Compliant
- No credit or background check is required
- Can be replaced quickly if lost or stolen
- Employees can receive text message alerts for deposits or balance information
Employee’s money is in their account and ready to be used by 8:00am CT on their Friday pay date!